Responsible for ensuring every single guest has The Best. Day. Ever. Manages the day to day functions of entertainment, food, beverage and service. Responsible for the implementation of the restaurant’s policies and procedures, active particularization in achieving companies financial goals. The Restaurant Manager Coordinates and monitors the activities of the overall restaurant floor operation including the service employees, staff performance, quality of service, troubleshooting and expediting as needed to ensure a positive guest experience. Provides service standards training and ensure compliance of standards.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
• Ensure that all food/beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
• Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through management of crew members creating a positive, productive working environment.
• Responsible for maintaining appropriate cleaning schedules for restaurant and storage areas.
• Responsible for training personnel, to set expectations for service standards
• Uses all available on the job training tools for crew members; supervises on-going training initiatives and conducts training when appropriate.
• Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with crew members to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance and produces desired results.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of crew members; ensures recognition is taking place on all shifts. Participates in an on-going recognition program
• Knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
• Participates in progressive discipline procedures. Ensures policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Manages the entertainment and ensures atmosphere is correct in “Chill” and “Party” Zones
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times. • Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of departments.
• Actively takes part in entertainment and guest engagement.
• Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations. • Interacts with guests community, company representatives, vendors and local education systems as needed
• Creates an atmosphere of guest first service constantly looking for way to improve the atmosphere for internal and external guest stays focused on the mission of giving each guest the Best. Day. Ever.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
• Possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work well with others
• Possess basic math skills, • Computer Skills to include: excel, word , POS systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Tertiary degree preferred
• At least five (5) years experience in a high volume food and beverage facility.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org