Food and Beverage Manager will oversee and organize the food and beverage function in order to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and merchandising to maximize profits. This person will also lead and implement creative change in banquets and in-room dining creating limitless memorable experiences for all of our guests.
Your responsibilities include ensuring guests are satisfied with hotel F&B operation and luxury brand standards are upheld. You accomplish this by responding to guest needs, maintaining inventory and cost controls, coordinating any changes and requests, selecting, training and managing a motivated, enthusiastic and skilled staff.
This position does require a flexible schedule which may include weekends and holidays. The ideal candidate will have several years of progressive experience within a variety of food and beverage establishments. Previous exposure to restaurants, banquets, hotel/resort operations, and other areas within the hospitality industry is required, particularly banquet development and operations. Excellent leadership skills combined with strong F&B knowledge is necessary. The ability to select, train and develop associates is also required to ensure success of the business.
- A passionate and detail-oriented person who takes great pride in the seamless execution of all food and beverage activities throughout the hotel.
- Exceptional fiscal knowledge combined with excellent computer skills is essential.
- College Degree or 4 years of Management Experience- luxury hotel preferred
- Work experience in Hospitality required
- 4 star/4 diamond hotel experience highly preferred
- Must be able to read, speak, and effectively communicate in English
- Preference will be given to candidates within the United States