Share responsibility with GM for the total operation of the restaurant location, including building sales and all other aspects of
profit and loss, to participate in hiring/training of management and hourly crew, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food
preparation and guest service. Responsible for the proper execution and operation of the kitchen department, including all hiring/
training of assistant kitchen managers and hourly crew. Share responsibility with the GM for the cleanliness, repair and
maintenance of the physical building. esponsible for efficient and profitable operation of venue, and direct supervision of Restaurant
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the highest quality product reaches our guests and meet specifications.
• Ensures that all productivity and quality standards are maintained.
• Ensures a high standard of service efficiency, sanitation and training.
• Assists in all facets of operation to include financial, forecasting, recruiting, entertainment, sales and marketing.
• Planning of day-to-day venue operations to ensure positive performance to budget and standards.
• Notifies Department Head of low inventory and recommends new inventory. Conducts proper ordering procedures to maintain appropriate par levels of all restaurant-related products.
• Responsible for nightly cash outs and closing duties of crew members and walk through of venue.
• Provide leadership for crew members through effective communication, coaching, training, development and conduct regular crew
quality circle meetings.
• Responsible for labor control and assigning duties to managers, supervisors and crew members.
• Accountable for the development, performance coaching, timely completion of all annual salaried and hourly performance reviews.
• Ensures accurate completion of schedules, break times and attendance input nightly.
• Prepares crew schedules in accordance with forecasted business volume.
• Anticipates and recommends employment.
• Assists management in training new crew members within their department.
• Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings and ability to communicate properly to
guests. Establish rapport with all guests.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by department head and moves with a sense of urgency.
• Enforces responsible alcohol service.
• Understands, utilizes and enforces all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any incidents/
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Crew Member Handbook
• Preparation of DMR and related daily activities to be email to Directors.
• Ensures all accounting and administrative reports are done daily, especially in the absence of the GM.
• Ensures proper coordination of functions.
• Assuming full responsibility for the accountability of report from all departments.
• Earning and maintaining the respect, judgment and confidence of superiors and subordinates.
• Work closely with all Department Heads and liaison with GM.
• Other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work well with people.
• Ability to adapt to changes.
• Knowledge of Food & Beverage service and the hospitality industry.
• Ability to make conscious cost saving decisions as related directly to your responsibilities.
• Ability to work long flexible hours and days.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside
• Ability to complete a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks
• Sound judgment and decision making abilities
• Broad experience in hospitality management.
• Highly-Energetic, self motivated, goal oriented and dependable.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and outstanding leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Computer literacy
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
• Food safety and Alcohol Awareness.
Job Description: Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Tertiary degree preferred.
• Three to five years in a high volume Food and Beverage experience in senior management capacity
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email your resume to email@example.com