Currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse Manager who will be for managing a state-of-the-art multi-temperature warehouse facility with a multi-national group of employees. This is a Monday through Saturday job; however, it is not a normal 8-5 position. It requires the availability and flexibility to work; day or night shifts, weekends holidays for emergency calls as the schedule requires. The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Responsible for all aspects of operating a safe and cost-efficient department while meeting a high level of customer service in the overall planning, organizing, managing, asset / inventory management and long-term strategic direction of warehousing and delivery in a team-based culture.
Salary range: CI$72,000.00-CI$77,000.00 (US$85,714.28-US$91,666.67) per annum commensurate with experience and an annual performance bonus on top of base salary. An attractive compensation and benefits package (including motor allowance, medical insurance, vacation, and pension) is being offered to the qualified candidate. All applications received will be reviewed and only candidates meeting the mandatory requirements will be contacted for interview.
Core Technical Competencies Required
- Must be an enthusiastic leader.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in inventory control, distribution, and warehouse management systems in a team-based culture.
- Must have experience in all aspects of warehouse management in a cost-effective manner.
- Must have proven track record of developing and managing long-term strategic direction of warehousing.
- Must have experience in Warehouse Management Systems, high preference on Infor M3 systems.
- Must have experience in managing multiple shifts, such as day/night shifts.
- Must have at least a High School Degree or equivalent.
Position: Warehouse Manager
Reports to: Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description will be shared with qualified applicants
|Job Category||CPG, Retail|